The wrestling tournament that inspires awareness and raises donations for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
$142,220 raised in 2019!
August 10, 2019 - Easton, PA
RAISE DONATIONS, EARN GEAR
Once you register, you can then claim your fundraising page and start raising donations. Raise $150, and we will refund your $50 registration fee. But, don't stop there! As you hit each milestone below, you'll earn that piece of gear!
*All gear will be available for pick up on August 10 at the PC Nationals. We will not be shipping any gear.
- Weight Classes
Date: August 10, 2019
Location: Easton Area Middle School - 1010 Echo Trail - Easton, PA 18040
Style: Folk / Scholastic on 8 mats
Registration: $50 (raise $150 and earn your registration fee back) Registration closes August 8th at 11:59pm
Weigh ins: On site August 9th from 6-9pm
Fundraising: Raise donations before the tournament and earn rewards for milestones hit!
Admission: $8 / $5 students
Coaches pass: $20 (at door)
Doors open: 7:30am / Wrestling starts: 9am
Vendors = TERRA GRAPPL'R & Pin Cancer
Awards = Winners receive a champion jacket / Wrestlers who fundraise before the tournament will earn gear for hitting fundraising milestones. Top 3 finishers in each weight class receive medals. Top 3 most donations raised receive Champion Fundraiser Cups.
Food: Breakfast / lunch / snacks available on site all day
Hotel Group Rate: Staying over? We have a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn - Easton, PA. CLICK HERE to book or call 1-610-250-6500 and mention PIN CANCER for group rate. FREE hot breakfast will be included. Rooms must be booked before July 8th.
Sponsors: Forks Wrestling, TERRA GRAPPL'R
Fun after the tournament - Make time to visit MusikFest in Bethlehem, PA Saturday Night or Sunday - Click here for info.
Bantam: born 2011 or later
Novice: born 2009-2010
Junior: born 2007-2008
Intermediate: born 2005-2006
Girls: madison system
High School: currently enrolled in grades 9-12 (wrestlers who graduated in 2019 should compete in the open division)
Open: high school graduate & older
Bantam: 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, HWT (100 max)
Novice: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 87, 95, 100, 110, 125, HWT (160 max)
Junior: 62, 67, 72, 77, 82, 87, 93, 99, 106, 115, 125, 140, HWT (160 max)
Girls: Madison system
Intermediate: 75, 80, 85, 90, 96, 102, 110, 119, 128, 140, 150, 165, 190, HWT (250 max)
High School: 102, 108, 115, 122, 128, 134, 140, 147, 154, 162, 172, 184, 197, 222, 287
Open: 125, 133, 141, 149, 157, 165, 174, 184, 197, 285
1. How do I earn free entry into the tournament?
First, you must register to compete. Once you are signed up, you will receive an email to claim your fundraising page. Once you click and open your page - you will be able to start fundraising. Raise $150 before the tournament and we will refund your entry fee back to you.
2. Can I change my weight class after I register?
Yes! You may change your weight class before the tournament. We ask that you email the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days BEFORE the tournament.
3. What if I do not make weight the day of weigh-ins?
If you do not make weight the day of, you will be given the rest of the time of weigh-ins to try and make it. If you still miss weight, we will place you in the weight class above.
4. Do we have to wear headgear?
No. But, we encourage you to.
5. Do we need a coach?
No. But, we encourage you to have a coach in your corner.
6. Do coaches need a wristband to get on the mats?
Yes. Coaches must pay for a coach's pass the day of the tournament. It is $20. If you do not have a coaches pass, you will not be allowed on the gym floor.
7. I raised money through the Wrestle for a Cure Campaign during the season - do I get free entry into the PC Nationals?
No. Although we greatly appreciate your support in our cause, this is a separate fundraising campaign.
8. If I hit each milestone in my fundraising efforts - do I earn all the gear?
Yes! You earn each piece of gear as you hit each fundraising milestone. That's over $400 worth of gear!
9. Where do the donations raised from the PC Nationals go?
Donations raised through the PC Nationals goes to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
10. What percentage of donations raised is donated to St. Jude?
Roughly 70% of what is raised is donated directly to St. Jude. The other 30% goes to tournament costs. (venue, gear, event software, referees, mat/table rentals, trainers, etc.)
11. When is the last day to register to compete?
August 9th is the deadline to register. Although, we encourage you to sign up early in order to raise donations through your fundraising page and help us hit our goal!