The term ‘Pin Cancer’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Pin Cancer™ is a trademarked name and the use of the words “Pin Cancer” without the organization’s written consent is prohibited.
Pin Cancer™ Online Store Shipping Policy
• Pin Cancer™ ships all the products listed on our online shop.
• We process and ship your order within 2-3 business days.
• We ship only to the United States.
• We ship USPS ground.
• We do not offer in store pick up.
Pin Cancer™ Online Store Return Policy
• We DO NOT except returns
• All sales are final unless you are exchanging for a different size
• To exchange for a different size, you must first ship back the item you wish to exchange to: Pin Cancer, PO Box 34 – Newton, NJ 07860. Then place a new order for desired size. Once we receive the original returned item we will refund your original order.
NOTE: Not all sizes of a particular item may be stocked on our online store
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, as well as provide you with up to date information regarding news about our organization via email.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Brand Champion Program
Wrestlers who sign up for a chance to become a Pin Cancer Brand Champion agree to represent Pin Cancer in a positive manner always. As a Brand Champion, you agree to post at least once per month on social media promoting Pin Cancer in a positive manner. This includes posting a video or image wearing Pin Cancer gear and telling your followers why you support the cause. By signing up, Pin Cancer has the right to use your original content on all marketing channels including, but not limited to: social media, email, website, other marketing platforms.
The words/phrase “PIN CANCER” and “WRESTLE FOR A CURE” are registered trademarks of The Pin Cancer Campaign, Inc. and may not be used without written consent of the organization.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.