Host A Pin Cancer Night
How it works:
2. Invite your teammates to join your page with their individual pages
3. Pick 1 home match to spread awareness
4. Contact us to get marketing materials, singlets for your event, or other information
How does my team page work?
Once you have created your Page - You can then invite others to join your team. Next step is to send fans to your specific team page link. Here, they will be able to make a donation directly on your team page. If a donor makes a donation on an individual's page who joined your team, that donation will be credited to both the individual and team page.
How do I get fans involved?
Easy, let them know about your page! Email & social media are a great way to spread the word of your campaign! Go one step further and host a Pin Cancer Night!
How do I host a Pin Cancer Night?
Feel free to contact our team to start setting up your Pin Cancer Night. First, we recommend making sure it is ok with the school AD. We also recommend contacting the other team to get them aware and involved.
How does my team get Pin Cancer singlets for our event?
We loan teams singlets for Pin Cancer Nights. Contact us for more information.
How do our fans donate?
Once your page is live, your fans will be able to visit it and make a donation. Or, they can make donations to any wrestler's page that is tied to your team page. In this case, both the wrestler and the team will get credit for that donation.
How do I collect donations?
Easy! Your page is setup to automatically collect donations in real time. For individual wrestler fundraising pages, as you start raising funds, you will earn rewards!
Are donations tax deductible?
Yes! Supporters will receive a receipt for the amount they donated.
Pin Cancer Night Schedule
November 9, 2018
December 4, 2018
December 21, 2018
January 9, 2019
January 10, 2019
January 10, 2019
Marshfield vs Nevada, MO
January 22, 2019
West Morris Central vs. Mendham, NJ
February 14, 2019
Kane Area High School vs Coudersport
- After your team page has been created, you can start raising funds immediately, and throughout the entire wrestling season.
- Feel free to start planning your Pin Cancer Night anytime throughout the season. We recommend having a team parent and coach help coordinate and organize the event.
- Once you have raised $500 or more with your team page, your team event will qualify to sport Pin Cancer Singlets during your event. (We will loan them to you)
- Let others affected by cancer in your wrestling community know about the event and invite them to join!